Featured Project: Agricola Restaurant
Agricola immediately drew accolades, when opening in Princeton in 2013 and has become a community fixture. It has been named one of the Top 10 New Restaurants in the US in 2014, as well as making all the top lists of the Garden State. We are proud to have been part of the concept & development team from the first day; initially we helped proprietor Jim Nawn determine how to best enter the market – and how, via a market study assess the feasibility of different opportunities and gain a solid understanding of the Princeton market and its dynamics.
From there on out we worked together for the next two years, guiding them through concept development and how to operationalize the brand promise laid out by the team at Mucca: Connecting market appealing vision with operational systems supporting the consistent execution of a superior well thought through and balanced guest experience, designing a functional facility and all of it in a financially viable framework.
Specific services included:
- Market study & recommendations for concept positioning and type
- Project Budget development as well as aligning the concept with the financial projections
- Project Roadmap: How to get from idea to opening and helping pull together the team needed to achieve it
- Marketing planning
- Cost, controlling and technology system structuring
Support, articulate and help calibrate all members on the team in regards to:
- Menu development: Food, Beverage & beyond
- Service development
- Brand and design development